I have something to announce!

Still remember that I mentioned I have something to announce in a few days time? Yes..here I am to make the announcement! I have resigned and going into a career that perhaps most of the people will ask "why?"

I am going to be a full-time Financial Planner (or for Malaysians, we call it insurance agent usually). First of all, let me share that why is "Financial Planner" a more correct term to use. This is because the products that we introduce do not only limited to insurance. There are many more products that serve a lot different other purposes. A very simple example, I first got in touch with financial planner in Singapore who I really bought something from was during my year 3 in University. I didn't buy any Accidents, Life or Health insurance but a savings plan. The purpose of me buying that is that I want to force myself to save certain amount of money (though it's really a small amount like S$ 40 a month) instead of spending it. You can say that I'm lacking of discipline and hence I need to force myself this way, and yes I admit and I strongly encourage those who face the same issue with me, practise this since young! After started working while I have more financial buffer, I started to look for products which can cover me during unexpected incidents. I would say all these are essential, insurance is no longer a luxury but necessity. You might say, accidents don't always occur. But let me ask you, so what if one day it does occur? Will you have enough money to cover yourself and your family?

The reason why I mentioned all these is not to brainwash you to buy insurance from me but this is one of the reasons why I choose to be financial planner. I love talking to people, doing sales as I find it really contented when I achieved the target out of it. Then some of you will ask...so many industries that I can go into sales why this? All the stuff that I mentioned above are my reasons. Because everyone will need at least one product be it for savings or protections. I'm not selling for others to achieve symbol of wealth.

So, I will officially be a financial planner under Great Eastern in a month time. Some of you might run away from me (that's what my friends told me la) but it's ok..One day when you really need any advice with regards to the different products, still feel free to approach me. For those who have shown their support (you know who you are) including my family, a very big thank you and I will try my very best for it.

Ok..after a rather serious topic, let's talk about something more relaxing. haha...Recently kinda fall in love with this Thai restaurant Bangkok Jam. I think their food not bad and I strongly recommend the Minced Chicken with Basil Rice and Pineapple Fried Rice! There are a few outlets in Singapore but recently we found that the one at Wheelock Place is less crowded. You can have a try!



Fish Cake

Comments

Popular Posts